Saturday, May 24, 2014

Cancer-The Killer


Cancer

I wish I could just wake up one day

Just to know it has left this world

Just like all the people it ate up,

Cancer would just let go of the hold,

Why would it want to stay anyways?

Like a sticky candy, just not as sweet,

Everyone hates it, probably just not as much,

As all the others who couldn’t make their lives complete,

Why does it exist at all?                       

Just to make people suffer?

And watch them curl up every day in a ball?

They try to put on a brave face, try their best not to shout,

We know how much all they want is to finally go out,

But what about their families and their beloved loved one?

How can they just come out one day, and say it’s all done?

I wish it just goes away, they would just find a cure,

It’s probably really tough, it’s a disease after all,

But I still wish I could wake up one day,

And know for sure, that cancer has let go of the hold.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment